It should be easy to get birth control and other important reproductive health needs at no cost to you. But sometimes it’s not so easy. If you’re still paying out-of-pocket for reproductive health services and other health care, use our information below to start getting help.
- Go to the Department of Consumer and Benefit Services to file a complaint against your insurance provider.
- Click on Insurance Complaint Forms.
- If you want to file your complaint online, click Electronic (submit online).
- If you want to file via postal mail, click Print (mail or fax) PDF | Word.
- Use our sample complaint to fill out the form.
- If you have questions, contact us at 503-893-2202.